Our approach to treatment
The Spine Center at TOCA is a dedicated medical staff specializing in orthopedic spinal surgery and general musculoskeletal physical medicine and rehabilitation. We are committed to finding thoughtful solutions to spine problems in a compassionate, caring, and excellence driven environment.
At the TOCA Spine Center you are not just another procedure—you are a person first, a patient second. We start by determining how your specific back, neck and orthopedic problems impact your life. We then create a tailored treatment plan designed to improve your quality of life based on your needs – not just the available technology.
Our surgical and rehabilitation specialists work as a team to get you the best possible result – whether that means minimally invasive surgery, standard back surgery or no surgery at all.
What treatment techniques are available?
TOCA has expanded within the physical medicine and rehabilitation fields to improve our focus on non-operative rehabilitation services and conservative spinal care along with our surgical procedures. If surgical intervention is required we are prepared to offer our expertise in the following treatments:
- Surgical treatment of pathologic fractures from tumors within the spinal column. (Spinal Reconstruction)
- Surgical treatment of adult and pediatric spinal deformity such as scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, and kyphosis. (Spinal Fusion)
- Spinal reconstruction and revision surgery. (Revision Spinal Fusion)
- Treatment of common degenerative conditions of the spine such as herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, and spinal stenosis. (Surgical Decompression)
- Minimally invasive procedures