The Tempe clinic enjoys the diversity of population that the Tempe metropolitan area has to offer. Our patient population varies from the high school athlete, weekend warrior to geriatric care.
We coordinate the Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) joint education class and continue to offer on a monthly basis for our TOCA joint replacement physicians on site. The Tempe clinic situated near Arizona State University has an additional “sports rehab” room dedicated to the rehabilitation of athletes with space and equipment required to perform return to sports activities such as running, ladder, and throwing drills.
Our therapists have experience with rehabilitation of the weekend warrior to the collegiate athlete. Each therapist has further continuing education in sports rehab. This 4000 sq foot facility is dedicated to all aspects of orthopedics.
The Tempe Physical Therapy has extensive hours to cater to the working population with early and late appointment times. We have locker and shower facilities.
Jenni Winters PT, DPT, CSCS
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Arizona State University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Jenni enjoys working with orthopedic patients but has a special interest in pediatric sports medicine, sports injuries and return to play evaluations. Jenni is an active triathlete and Ironman finisher.
Julie Luther, PTA
- Associates Degree, Physical Therapist Assistant Program, Gate Way Community College
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Public Relations, University of Central Missouri
- Certified in Graston M1 Technique, Tool Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
Julie has been with TOCA since May 2016. She has worked as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor for several years and enjoys working with patients of all ages and abilities.