The TOCA Foundation’s mission is to improve the community in the areas of math, science and medical research. The Phoenix Public Schools desperately need further funding in the area of math and science to improve our community’s educational outcomes and future leaders in these areas. Together with your help, we will provide our students the tools to complete in a global future.
TOCA Foundation Federal Tax ID #20-0574111
The 1st Annual TOCA Foundation Golf Tournament
The Orthopedic Clinic Association is pleased to announce our first ever Charity Golf Classic to be held on Thursday, April 27th, 2017 benefiting Phoenix Public Schools.
Please join TOCA for the 2017 Charity Golf Event to help children in our area. This Tournament will be held at the ASU Karsten Golf Course and will start with a Tee-off box breakfast, and conclude with a raffle, silent auction and an awards luncheon following your day of golf. We humbly request your donation, which would greatly contribute to our event’s success and would be deeply appreciated. Together, we will make this a dynamic event!
Date: Thursday April 27th, 2017
Location: ASU Karsten Golf Course
1125 E. Rio Salado Pkwy.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Consider your involvement in this memorable event:
- Register your team today! We expect this tournament to sell out so call or email us today! SOLD OUT!
- Become a sponsorship partner! There are several packages available, ranging from $500 to $5000.
- Donate! If golfing isn’t your game of choice, consider becoming a friend of our foundation! Any donation to the foundation will have an impact on the youth in our community!
This Tournament is sure to be a hit, so sign up today to secure your team’s position in this year’s Charity Golf Classic. If you have any questions regarding sponsorship opportunities or to register your team, please contact Lisa Paulson at email@example.com or 602.512.8525.
We recognize there are many golf tournaments and organizations you can support and we appreciate your consideration to participate in this event!
Golf Day Agenda
- 6:30 am – 7:15 am
Registration, Breakfast and Putting Contest
* Make sure to purchase your Super Tickets during registration!
- 7:20 am
Day overview (Speech by TOCA CEO Kyle Nelson) and Release of Golfers
- 7:30 am
7:30 am – 12:30 pm
- 12:30 – End of the Day
Silent Auction, Lunch, Awards & Check Presentation
- Putting Contest – Putting Practice Area (Chance to Win $2,500)
- Hole #1: Plinko
- Hole #6: Hole-In-One Contest ($10,000 Cash)
- Hole #7: Closest to the Pin
- Hole #7: Hole-In-One Contest (A Set of TaylorMade RocketBladez HL Irons 4-AW)
- Hole #8: Golf Ball Launcher
- Hole #12: Hole-In-One Contest (A Luxurious 4-day 3-night Golf Vacation at French Lick Resort)
- Hole #15: Roll the Dice
- Hole #16: Hole-In-One Contest (A Set of Adams SPEEDLINE Woods and Irons with Bag)
- Hole #17: Longest Drive